Friday, September 25, 2009

Happy Birthday Hubby!

Tomorrow is my beloved husband's 35th Birthday! To him it is just another birthday, but, I gotta feeling that tomorrow's gonna be a good night, a good good night:)

Chad turning 35 reminds me that we have been together 10 years now. In fact, I remember, when my sister, Dani, was trying to get me to go out with him back in 1999. I was about to celebrate my 21st birthday, and she kept telling me, he's 25 and such a great guy. My response, almost every single time, was that 25 is WAY TOO OLD! Finally, I gave in and agreed to just 1 date, wow has time flown by since then!

We have been through so much...law school, a new baby during law school, followed by a move out of state to a town where the most interesting thing is a cow in the center of town, and another new baby....job changes, and a period of time without a job. Many fun times spent with friends and family including trips to Disney World and Maui. I am so looking forward to our next trip to Maui too!

So, anyway Happy Birthday to:
  • The biggest Iowa Hawkeye Fan I know!
  • The current Plum Tree National Golf Club Champion!
  • The best father in the world, even when you are teasing those adorable little girls!
  • The love of my life!
  • My best friend and biggest supporter!
I love you so much, Babe!

1 comment: