Friday, June 11, 2010

3 DAYS - 60 MILES!

Do you like the new Widget at the top of my blog? In 8 short weeks, I will once again walk 60 miles in 3 days in the Susan G. Komen for the Cure in Chicago! I am still trying to raise the required $2,300, and thought I would share with you about 2 big fundraisers! The first is a garage sale tomorrow from 8-3 at 1004 Dewey Street! We have a ton of kids and baby stuff, adult clothes, toys, shoes, books! Come out and help us meet our goals!

The second is going to be SO fun! We are having a bowling and bags fundraiser at Westlane Bowl in Crystal Lake on Saturday, June 26th beginning at 3 p.m. The cost is $15.00 per bowler, which includes 2 games of bowling and shoes, or $15.00 per bags player! There will be cash prizes for the bags tournament. We have a lot of fun games planned throughout the evening. Jeff Overlee will be DJing the event! If you haven't been to an event with Jeff before, he is so fun and has GREAT music! There will also be a silent auction, some door prizes and raffle prizes! Come out and support me and my team!

No comments:

Post a Comment