Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Proud Mamma!

I know many parents hate this time of year because their kids are involved in so many activities it seems like we are always running from here to there. I on the otherhand, love it! I love to watch my kids in all their activities! I am so proud of all they have accomplished! Here is a short recap:

Last week, Haley was "Little Miss Muffet" in the Jefferson School first grade musical. It was the perfect part for her. She loved it! I wish I had a photo to share, but Olivia was in charge of the still photos. She instead used her camera to shoot a video every time Haley spoke. Chad videotaped the entire performance, which was very cute. However, I am SURE (unless you are grandma or grandpa) you do not want to watch 35 minutes, so I will not post it. I often wonder what Haley's nitch will be, and acting just may be it!

Haley has also started softball again, and is really liking it. I am helping coach her team this year, but haven't made it to a practice yet. I am going to try to make it Thursday, and will hopefully have some pictures to post after that!

On Sunday, Olivia had her final regular gymnastics meet for the season. She still has the State meet on June 5th. She was so proud because her Mimi and Papa were there along with her cousins and uncle Jason (and of course Mom, Dad, Haley and my friend Sara but we are the regular attendees:) She did really well scoring a 9.5 on her floor exercise. She placed first in her division. Here are a couple photos from the meet.




Also on the proud mamma note, Olivia scored the highest in her standardized reading test for her entire grade! She loves to read even more than I do I think!

I know its not nice to brag, but I had to just this once:)


No comments:

Post a Comment