Friday, April 23, 2010

The Best Day!

The girls did not have school today for Teacher Institute! Chad and I always scramble to figure out what to do with them when there is no school, and today was no different. They stayed home with Dad for the morning, and he brought them to me at work when I got out of court. We then spent the afternoon just us "girls." I've been telling Olivia that she could have my Taylor Swift Fearless CD, but I keep forgetting it at work. She reminded me today to bring it. We brought it in the car, and listened to it between each stop. After a quick lunch at Panera, we went to Great Clips where they got their new summer haircuts! They look so cute, if I do say so myself. The picture is a little grainy, because it is from a cell phone, sorry! After shopping most of the afternoon, we heard The Best Day play on the Taylor Swift CD. I was reminded how great it is to be a mom to these beautiful, funny, smart, precious little girls! I am so proud of them, and truly had the BEST DAY with them! It also reminded me how great my mom is too! Here is the video of The Best Day with the lyrics. Such a great song!

No comments:

Post a Comment