Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving

I remember as a kid in school writing Happy Thanksgiving down the page and then trying to fill in things I was thankful for that began with each letter. I wish I had that paper now to compare, I am sure it would be much different. I have added some commentary where needed:

H - Hubby
A - Affection (from my children and husband)
P - Parents (mine)
P - Priceless moments
Y - You (all the people that have taken time to read this blog, because you are my
friends and family)

T - Ten Ks (or any race for that matter - I just needed a T)
H - Haley and Olivia (there is no O in Thanksgiving, so I have them both listed
here:)
A - Awesome friends!
N - Nieces (all 10 of them)
K - Knowledge (it is power you know)
S - Siblings (My sisters and brothers are the best and I cannot imagine my life
without them)
G - God
I - In-laws (and I have some of the best parents-in-laws, and brother and sister-in-
laws - on both sides)
V - Vacations! MAUI in less than 2 months:)
I - Investments (no I don't mean just $$ here, I mean the time teachers, coaches,
and others invest in my children; the investment I made by spending 3 years in
law school; in friendships; there are so many investments we have made over the
years, for which I am thankful)
N - Nephews
G - Gymnastics (it has been such a great activity for both my girls - they have grown
strong, have met new friends, and have learned discipline)

Happy Thanksgiving All!

No comments:

Post a Comment